Surabaya continues to increase its tourist attraction. After successfully inaugurating a quality playground classmate of Universal Studio Singapore, now Surabaya is a place to lean a luxury yacht.
Recorded in 2017 ago, there are about 70 cruise ships that come docked in Surabaya. Under the auspices of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Pelindo III), the program successfully increased 34 percent of the total number of tourists.
1. There are a variety of luxury boats with a capacity of up to 4,000 visitors
Pelindo III in collaboration with the Surabaya government made Tanjung Perak an International port. There are also some names of luxury vessels are MS. Volendam, Genting Dream, Seabourn Encore, and many others. The ships serve the journey from Singapore which anchored at Tanjung Perak in Surabaya and Celukang Bawang in North Bali.
2. The price of admission to North Quay is very cheap
North Quay Gapura Surya Nusantara is located at Jalan Perak Timur No. 620, which consists of three floors. Not only watching the cruise ship berthing, you will also be entertained with a variety of shows.
You can also enjoy live music, art attractions, local product exhibitions, and culinary markets. You only need to spend around Rp 10.000 to get into.
In addition, you can ride the bus around the Madura Strait with a ticket price of about Rp 75.000, Open other than Monday, North Quay starts operating from 11:00 to 20:00.
3. North Quay has many safe and comfortable facilities
One of the fun here is the ticket you buy, can be exchanged for food in the culinary market. I was so busy on certain days, Pelindo III also established Command Post Tactical Command or Poskotis.
The post is a combination of officers and Port Facility and Security Office (PFSO) from Pelindo III, Port Authority, Syahbandar, and Police Resort.
Pelindo III also cooperates with Port Health Office to provide health post. The post is available inside the terminal and outside the terminal terminal with a unique exterior of container office, complete with an ambulance car that is always on standby.
4. Record the schedule, this is the best time to see the cruise ship during 2018
You can come here almost every day, unfortunately the luxury ship just anchored on a certain day.Here we attach the schedule of cruises that will be anchored in Surabaya:
- January 7, 2018 (MS Volendam) 10.00-21.00
- January 9, 2018 (Genting Dream) 08.00-17.00
- January 18, 2018 (Azamara Journey) 9:00 to 18:00
- January 23, 2018 (Genting Dream) 08.00-17.00
- February 6, 2018 (Genting Dream) 08.00-17.00
- February 18, 2018 (MS Volendam) 10.00-21.00
- March 6, 2018 (Genting Dream) 08.00-17.00
- March 18, 2018 (Seabourn Encore) 08.00-17.00
- March 20, 2018 (Genting Dream) 08.00-17.00
- 2 April 2018 (Seabourn Encore) 8:00 to 17:00
- November 30, 2018 (Seabourn Encore) 8:00 to 17:00
- December 10, 2018 (Azamara Journey) 09:00 to 18:00